Win An iPad
ECU Australia “Update & confirm your details and go into the draw to win an Apple iPad” Terms and Conditions
Section 1: General Information
- Promoter: ECU Australia, a division of Queensland Country Credit Union Limited (ABN 77 087 651 027), Level 1, 333 Ross River Road, Aitkenvale QLD 4814. The Promoter can be contacted on (07) 4412 3700.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion will commence at 9.00 am on Monday, 24 July 2017 and will close at 5.00 pm on Friday 18 August 2017 and entails 4 weekly Draws. Draw 1 - Monday, 24 July to Friday, 28 July 2017; Draw 2 - Monday, 31 July to Friday, 4 August 2017; Draw 3 - Monday, 7 August to Friday, 11 August 2017; and Draw 4 - Monday, 14 August to 18 August 2017.
Eligibility: To be eligible to go into the draw to win a prize you must satisfy each of the following eligibility criteria:(a) be a current member of the Promoter; and
(b) contact the ECU Call Centre on 1800 383 791 during the Promotion Period and confirm or update your Member contact details as provided in clause 4; and
(c) agree to the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion; and
(d) not be an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of either:
(i) the Promoter (trading as ECU Australia or Queensland Country Credit Union); or
(ii) Queensland Country Health Fund Ltd ABN 18 085 048 237 (the Promoter’s Related Entity).
For the purpose of clause 3(d) immediate family member includes your spouse or partner, your (or your spouse’s) children, parents or other relatives, provided these live permanently with you.
Eligible contact details: The requirements under clause 3(a) are satisfied when the Member confirms or updates one or more of the following contact details (‘Eligible Contact Details’):(a) Member Number
(b) Internet banking login details (i.e. confirm that these details are known or reset if not known)
(c) phone number:
(i) mobile phone number
(ii) home phone number
(iii) business phone number
(d) email address:
(i) home email address
(ii) business email address
(e) address details
(i) primary address (i.e. the Member’s correspondence address).
- Entry conditions: A person will automatically be entered in the Promotion by satisfying all eligibility criteria. A person may elect not to enter the Promotion by informing the Promoter in writing. This right may be exercised under this clause 5 either at the time the Member updates their Eligible Contact Details, or by writing to the Promoter at the address provided in Clause 1 before the closing date of the Promotion.
- Prize details: There will be four (4) prizes drawn – 1 each week during the Promotion Period. Each prize will consist of a 32GB iPad Wi-Fi (recommended retail price of $468.00 each).
- Draw details: The prize winners will be determined by a weekly random draw on the following Tuesday of each week, at the Promoter’s Cairns Administration Office at 93 Sheridan Street, Cairns QLD, 4870.
- Notification & collection details: The prize winners will be notified by email or telephone before 5.00 pm on the Tuesday following each draw and provided with details on how to collect the prize. All prize winners will be required to collect their prize by 5.00 pm on Friday, 25 August 2017.
- Re-draw details: In the event a prize has not been claimed by the date provided in clause 8 a re-draw will be conducted by the Promoter at 9.00 am on Monday 18 August 2017, at the address provided in Clause 1, in respect of each unclaimed prize. Prize winners will be determined under this clause 9 by random draw of all entrants who satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Prize Non-refundable: This prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and not convertible into cash.
- Release: To the extent permissible by law, you release the Promoter and the Promoter’s Related Entity and its and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any causes of action, loss, liability, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred by you (including any indirect or consequential loss) in connection with your participation in the Promotion.
- Force Majeure: The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any loss, cost or damage arising out of any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter or other party which is due to an act of god, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
- Rights to entries: All entries become the property of the Promoter. Any entries not completed in accordance with the terms and conditions or received after the closing time and date of the Promotion will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be disregarded. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
Members entering this Promotion may be contacted by the Promoter in relation to their personal details if discrepancies are identified between the submitted information and the membership details held on system. The purpose of this communication is to confirm the accuracy of the information.
The Promoter may contact eligible recipients to obtain permission to use their name and image for any promotional activities following the Promotion and/or to invite them to enter other promotions conducted by the Promoter or its Related Entity. The Promoter will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission.
Members are able to request access to their personal information collected by the Promoter during the Promotion by contacting the Promoter:
a. In person at any branch of the Promoter
b. By phone call to 1800 383 791
c. By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
d. In writing to: Privacy Officer, Queensland Country Credit Union Limited, PO Box 679, Aitkenvale Qld 4814.
- Lost or Delayed Communications: The Promoter will not be responsible for any delayed, lost or misdirected mail or any other communication.
- Program Interruption: The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control adversely affect the Promoter’s ability to conduct the Promotion as described in these Terms and Conditions.