Loan Protection Insurance
It can take years of hard work to earn the things we value, whether this is your home and contents, investment property, car, boat or motorcycle.
Loans are often long term commitments so it is important to make sure that your loan repayments are protected and can be taken care of in case an unfortunate event occurs and aren't a burden to your loved ones.
With Loan Protection Insurance provided by CGU, you know that you'll be able to meet your loan repayments should you:
- Suffer an illness or injury that means you are unable to work
- Become involuntarily unemployed
- Experience a trauma such as a heart attack, coronary artery surgery, stroke or cancer
- Pass away, whereby the outstanding balance of your loan is paid out
- Benefits will be paid in addition to other benefits such as Workers' Compensation
- Cover if you become involuntary unemployed*
- Joint cover is available at reduced premium for the second borrower
- Premiums can be included in the loan or paid monthly
- World-wide cover*
*Refer to the policy booklet for full details
To view the PDS, please click here
When applying for your next loan, make sure you ask your loan consultant about our Loan Protection Insurance.
Conditions apply. This insurance product is issued by CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 AFSL No. 238291 (CGU). The insurer of the Life and Trauma cover is AMP Life Limited ABN 84079300379 AFSL No. 233671. CGU administers the Life and Trauma cover on behalf of AMP and CGU's liability under that policy is limited to the administration of that cover including the management of claims. This is general information only and may not suit your particular circumstances. Before making decisions about insurance products you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your circumstances and the Product Disclosure Statement available from any office of ECU.