If your vehicle is damaged in an accident or stolen and it isn't insured, it could be costly and time consuming to repair or replace. That's why it's so important to insure your vehicle so you and your loved ones can travel with confidence.
With a CGU Motor Vehicle insurance policy available from ECU, if something happens to your car, motorcycle, trailer or horse float, you'll have the peace of mind knowing you'll back on the road in no time.
There are three levels of cover available to all ECU Members:
- Comprehensive Insurance - cover for cars, motorcycles, trailers or horse floats.
- Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance - cover for fire and theft to your own vehicle and/or damage you may cause to someone else’s.
- Third Party Only Insurance - cover for the damage that you cause to another person's vehicle or property.
- Up to 60% No Claim Bonus for comprehensive cover
- 21 day money back guarantee
- Option to increase your excess to reduce your premium
Useful Links and Tools
Conditions apply. This insurance product is issued by CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 AFSL No. 238291 (CGU). This is general information only and may not suit your particular circumstances. Before making decisions about insurance products you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your circumstances and the Product Disclosure Statement available from any office of ECU Australia.